About the role
We’re looking for a prolific and talented Website & Digital Marketing Executive to join Brightpearl’s Marketing team in the UK. This role involves managing the information which appears on the Brightpearl website. You’ll work closely with various stakeholders within the business from Product Marketing to Customer Success and designers to coordinate the website content and make sure it caters to the needs of our target audience. You will also be responsible for the optimization of the website to increase conversion rate and performance. If you’re switched on, have excellent writing skills and are well organised there’s an opportunity for you in the Brightpearl marketing team.
Your duties will include:
Taking the lead in maintenance, vision and development of the demand marketing website;
Meeting with marketing and design teams to plan and develop website content, style and appearance;
Managing and updating content in the CMS;
Optimising content for SEO and recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions;
Using online analytics tools (including Google Analytics) to improve the website;
Running regular audits of the website to make sure the content is up-to-date, accurate and impactful;
Planning and executing A/B testing;
Promoting information about the website to target prospects, customers and partners;
Setting permissions for site users.
What you’ll need:
BS/BA degree preferred;
Past experience producing content for the web;
Experience of using websites to drive sales demand specifically;
Good content planning and site curation skills;
- A good understanding of the principles and application of SEO copywriting;
- Experience of HTML & CSS is a plus;
- Experience working with HubSpot would also be a plus;
- Understanding of relationship between other digital channels like social media and website performance.
- Positivity, confidence and drive is a must;
- A team player - able to input into a multifunctional team;
- Good communicator with strong attention to detail;
- You will need lots of creative ideas and the ability to work to deadlines;
- An analytical brain that is comfortable with stats and reporting;
- A dual-minded approach: you’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
We offer a competitive salary, plus a whole host of great benefits like a cycle purchase scheme, BUPA private medical and dental insurance, HealthShield cash plan, referral scheme, lots of social events and some seriously good coffee! We also offer the chance to work in a friendly office with lots of interesting clients (and colleagues).