Location: Bristol, United Kingdom
About the role
The primary role of the Customer Success Manager (CSM) is to help our customers achieve their business goals through using Brightpearl, thereby retaining and growing their business relationship with Brightpearl. The CSM will conduct conversations and Strategic Business Reviews with business owners and operational staff regarding their business and the challenges they face with their operations. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is outcome-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with the wider Brightpearl team. The role reports to the Regional Customer Success Leader.
- Own overall relationship with assigned customers, which includes increasing adoption and ensuring retention and satisfaction;
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned account and drive continued value of our products and services;
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy;
- Work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals;
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities;
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally;
- Program manage account escalations.
- Perform Quarterly, Annual and Bi-Annual customer business reviews;
- Review business outcomes agreed in contract sign up
- Follow-up on Survey responses to minimise risk and prevent churn, increase adoption and recognise opportunities for upsell;
- Customer Risk Management to identify, manage and mitigate risk of a customer account;
- Attend Regular Risk meetings;
- Create and manage follow-up actions of yourself and others and for the customer;
- Assist driving campaigns on new product features and Apps;
- Record and feedback areas of product improvement via the appropriate channels;
- Assist with set-up and running of User-group meetings;
- Perform Customer Health Checks and report back to the customer the results in the designated report format;
- Use Outcome-Based selling and associated proposal templates, along with the knowledge and expertise you’ve built through managing your customers, to construct renewal and growth options, in order to retain and grow our customers.
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention;
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of a cloud and/or ERP solution;
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes;
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills;
- Detail oriented and analytical;
- Strong team player but still a self-starter;
- Knowledge of Gainsight is advantageous but not essential;
- Thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.