Inventory management software.
Smarter inventory means smarter business.
Control your business one item at a time
- Control 1000s of SKUs in a single system
- Get complete control as you add sales channels
- Avoid double-selling or stock-outs
- Reduce time on admin and spend it on your business
- Use inventory to drive real insight into your profits
"Brightpearl allows us to have inventory control, streamlined dispatching and visibility of our accounts in real time. We are giving our customers a great service we are proud of."Craig Goss, Drum Stop
Manage all sales channels from a single system.
Brightpearl’s inventory management software updates stock levels whether you made the sale at the POS till, online or over the phone. A sale anywhere on any channel connected to Brightpearl will update all channels. No more stock-outs, double selling or back orders. Inventory bliss.
Integrated with the places you do business.
Brightpearl has market-leading integrations to Amazon and eBay. We support Shopify, Magento, ekmPowershop and Bigcommerce. We love POS, and phone sales are our bread and butter. The best channels to market together with the best way to manage products. What's not to like?
Go beyond management and into analysis.
Brightpearl’s inventory management software offers deep management capabilities. A single place to manage SKUs on all channels. Invoicing, pick, pack, ship, customer comms and the ability to run accounts. Because we manage all aspects of inventory, we can offer unrivalled reporting - cash flow insight, inventory turnover, and profit margin analysis. Better, faster, more informed decisions are yours.
Maintain and manage multiple price lists.
Brightpearl helps you maintain different price lists for different customer types so your regular B2B customers can be charged a different price from your one-off visitors - all within the same inventory management software system. All reconciled easily at the back end. Now that's targeted business.
Inventory management features
Brightpearl is packed with loads of great features for inventory management. Take a look below.
- Synchronizes inventory levels across all sales channels, in real time
- One inventory system for all your sales channels
- Structured, easy-to-use product variants for sizes, colors and more
- Store bin locations for products or for individual goods-in deliveries
- FIFO asset valuation, integrated with accounting
- Select one or more warehouses to display stock levels for a channel
- Buy and sell in multiple currencies
- Multiple cost prices linked to suppliers with support for SKUs per price list
- Support for multiple warehouses
- Size/color matrix to speed up order entry and inventory queries
- Separate tracking of allocated inventory to manage in-stock and on-hand
- Inventory detail report with locations, dates, values and PO numbers
- Inventory summary report with in-stock and on-hand allocations
- Ready for growth - easily capable of handling tens of thousands of SKUs
- Use seasons to separate current, future and archived products
- Custom fields for extra information
- Report using product types, categories, brands and more
- Support for service and inventory items, bundles and kits