Brightpearl’s robust order, inventory and customer data management solution adds more power and scale to Shopify’s redesigned platform.
San Francisco, May 2, 2013. – Brightpearl (www.brightpearl.com), cloud software that integrates orders, inventory and customer data across different retail channels, today announced an integration with Shopify, the industry-leading ecommerce platform used to create and power online stores. This integration is available immediately for Shopify customers at http://apps.shopify.com and at http://www.brightpearl.com.
“Brightpearl and Shopify share a common vision for customers: to give them powerful yet simple tools to create and scale their online stores,” said Harley Finkelstein, Shopify’s chief platform officer. “Brightpearl’s commerce acceleration platform enables our retailer customers to synchronize their order, inventory and customer data from multiple Shopify storefronts.”
“With Brightpearl, we can leverage the full capabilities of Shopify, including the showcasing of multiple brands,” said Richard Hall of Dick’s Climbing. “We are creating multiple branded storefronts to better target specific product groups at their potential customer bases. It’s a win-win, making the shopping experience more convenient and compelling for our customers, and enabling us and our suppliers to benefit from highly targeted merchandizing."
With the Brightpearl integration, Shopify customers can now:
- Open multiple Shopify storefronts to showcase different brands and products
- Unify and synchronize orders, backorders and inventory across multiple channels – brick & mortar stores, Shopify storefronts and other leading online marketplaces, such as Magento, Amazon and eBay – all from a single central location
- Integrate customer data from multiple channels to analyze purchase behavior and feed outbound marketing tools with more accurate, targeted customer content
- Provide more robust multi-channel merchandizing capabilities, including:
- Central management of multiple customer groups, including B2B and B2C stores, to accommodate retail and wholesale customers
- Support for multiple store locations and sub-brands
- Formation of bundles and kits to offer more responsive, customer-focused specials and promotions
- Real-time margin visibility and control
“Brightpearl’s integration with Shopify gives customers more freedom and flexibility to grow with confidence across multiple retail channels,” said Salman Malik, Brightpearl’s chief executive officer. “This integration enables customers to scale their businesses with Shopify’s awesome online stores and Brightpearl’s powerful commerce acceleration platform.”
Brightpearl is powerful-yet-simple retail and inventory management software that helps small- and medium-size retailers and wholesalers expand and compete with larger rivals by streamlining sales and supply chain functions across multiple online and offline channels. Brightpearl’s cloud-based software and services enable multichannel merchants to manage the heart of their business by combining purchasing, inventory management, CRM, order processing, accounting, fulfillment, and reporting into a single reliable platform. Founded in 2007 with offices in the U.S. and UK, Brightpearl is used by more than 1,400 merchants around the world. For more information, visit www.brightpearl.com or @BrightpearlHQ.
+44 (0)117 981 7361