Location: Austin, United States
About the role
We are looking for a Customer Support Guru who has a love of customer service and web-based technology and is looking for an exciting opportunity that combines these two areas. In the Customer Support role you will be the ‘go to’ for Brightpearl customers and colleagues who are looking for assistance with our cloud-based platform for retailers & wholesalers. You will be responsible for diagnosing and resolving tickets using a combination of technical experience and platform analysis tools.
You’re a great match if you enjoy delivering excellence, possess fantastic troubleshooting skills, and have the ability to dive deep into a new product to learn it inside out.
- Reproduce customer reported issue and transfer to a developer report with clear reproduction steps & analysis where appropriate;
- Recognise severity of issues and react appropriately;
- Work on time sensitive issues and provide timely resolution and clear customer communication;
- Occasional ‘on call’ rota availability for emergency issues outside of normal working hours;
- Feedback to support team colleagues to develop product knowledge & understanding;
- Escalate complex data fixes and summarise the investigation and observation.
2 years experience with customer support;
Degree level qualification (preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business, or Computer Science);
Experience with products related to at least one of the following: accounting, inventory, CRM or sales order processing;
- Technical experience with SAAS platforms.
- Experience with accounting/bookkeeping highly desirable;
- Working knowledge of PHP & HTML;
- Ability to analyze server logs (eg. PHP, Java, HTTP);
- Content generation for help centre documentation;
- Experience of online marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon;
- Experience with online shopping carts such as Magento, Shopify, Bigcommerce.