Location: Austin, Texas, USA
About the Role
We are looking for a highly organized, diligent and adaptable Account Manager to join our Customer Success Team. The purpose of the Account Manager role is to successfully manage the renewals pool for their allocated accounts.
An Account Manager duties are split across two key roles: relationship management and renewals. Key tasks include building quotations, renewal negotiations and closing upsell opportunities. The role will also include the handling of all customer related queries via email and phone. This will involve phone and written communication with customers to fulfill their requirements. An Account Manager will also maintain accurate CRM records.
The Account Manager has to be able to work effectively whilst under pressure to ensure deadlines are met. The Account Manager also needs to have exceptional communication skills to confidently liaise with colleagues and customers at all levels, with a polite and friendly manner when handling queries.
- Processing customer renewals in the internal CRM and billing systems from quote to invoice and payment collection
- Processing customer upgrades and App sales in the internal CRM and billing systems from quote to invoice
- Processing and payment collection of regular subscription charge invoices
- Identifying high risk customers
- Working to achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly team targets
- Maintaining good customer relations
- Answering customers phone queries
- Producing timely reports
- Maintaining customer CRM records
- App Marketplace Partner relations and communications
- Managing the renewals inbox and making sure all emails are responded in a timely manner.
- Call on assigned client accounts for renewals and pricing negotiations.
- Interact and build relationships with clients.
- Qualify your account base to identify opportunities to maximize uplift.
- Manage your renewals pipeline with Salesforce CRM to ensure activity levels position you for success.
- Complete sales training classes on a regular basis. We are learners and we can always improve to be even more effective.
- Prior experience in Customer Success OR equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly organized
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets
- Experience with Salesforce CRM software
- An understanding of the challenges a multi-channel retail business faces and how technology can solve
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of a cloud and/or ERP solution
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes
- Role is based in Austin, looking for local candidates or are willing to relocate
- Good computer and keyboard skills
- Strong team player but still a self-starter
- Thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.