Location: Bristol, United Kingdom
About the role
This role is perfect for a Finance Graduate looking to start studying towards a professional qualification (ACCA, CIMA) whilst working for a fast growing Software company. Ideally you will have 2+ years of Accounts experience with the desire to step into an Management Accountant role. For the right candidate we offer a study support package to support you in your career development.
You will be responsible for cash forecasting, monthly account preparations and working with our Office & Finance Assistant to review the processing of employee expenses, such as company credits and management of the Fixed Asset Register. You will be involved in the weekly reconciliations, accounts payable and posting of payroll journals and payments processing.
As a Management Accountant you will bring….
- Experience managing a general ledger
- Strong Excel skills (vlook ups, Sumifs & Pivot tables),
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a busy office environment,
- Strong numeracy and computer skills,
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Have a minimum of two years experience of working within an Accounts Department,
- Knowledge of accounting systems,
- Have a strong eye for detail and accuracy.
- Experience with Xero accounting system
- Experience of Zuora & Salesforce
Our Values & Culture
Brightpearl is a team of people who are crazy motivated by growth.
It’s what we help our customers do: grow their businesses by making it possible and easy for them to be better retailers.
It’s how we behave as individuals: were all deeply passionate about learning.
You’ll do the best work of your career with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.
Your curiosity has led you this far, so if this sounds like your ideal place to work, apply now!