Location: Bristol, UK
About the Role
As a member of this team, you will be responsible for leading implementations and serve as an expert during the sales cycle. You will add value throughout the solution delivery stage (ensuring quality delivery standards are met) with a smooth customer handover to the Customer Success and Support teams. You will be responsible for ensuring the Professional Services team delivers high quality implementation projects, and continually improve processes for improved stakeholder outcomes and efficiency.
- Lead implementations and manage relationships with project stakeholders (clients, third parties, vendors, and Brightpearl internal stakeholders)
- Engage in project kick-off meetings to review expectations, deliverables, and timelines
- Migration of data into the Brightpearl platform
- Configuration of software and integration setup
- Train end users on using the Brightpearl software application and best practice business processes
- Guide end user through User Acceptance Testing
- Initiate customer go live and provide post live support
- Ensure key project deliverables are delivered to a high standard
- Ensure the timely communication of risks and/or issues for deliverables to internal and external stakeholders
- Gather and document accurate requirements for software configuration designed to meet the true business needs of the client
- Primary point of contact during implementation projects for client support
- Collaborate on timelines and deliverables with any department that may be involved with the Client’s implementation project
- Review, de-risk, and provide accurate work estimates of Solution Proposals to Brightpearl Sales departments.
- Experience implementing an ERP or other transactional software applications
- Using and implementing one or more of the following systems – accounting, inventory management, sales order processing software or equivalent technology
- 1+ years previous experience delivering consulting & training services (customer facing)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Organised and detail oriented
- Experience delivering product/technical solutions
- Ability to work independently, without close supervision, as well as part of a team
- Great at building and maintaining good customer relationships
- We are not sponsoring any visas at this time.
Ideally You’ll Have:
- Project quoting experience
- An understanding of eCommerce technologies and online marketplaces
- An understanding of small to medium-size business operations.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we collaborate and learn from each other is core to Brightpearl’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a supportive place to work.