Location: Austin, TX USA
About the Role
We are looking for a Customer Support- Line 2 agent to join our Austin team. As a support team member, you will be at the core of Brightpearl ensuring customer satisfaction by diving into the product, diagnosing, and resolving customer issues using a combination of technical experience, platform analysis tools and advanced database analysis tools where product knowledge and standard workflows have failed. You will be a product expert and assist our customers in achieving their goals with our software.
- Provide outstanding phone, email, and chat based technical and account services support to our customers with best eCommerce practices in a fast-paced 24×7 environment (expect up to 6 hours of talk / chat time a day)
- Replicate customer reported issues and transfer to a developer report with clear reproduction steps and analysis.
- Ability to recognize severity of issues and react appropriately.
- Ability to work on time sensitive issues and provide timely resolution and clear customer communication.
- Occasional ‘on call’ rota availability for emergency issues outside of normal working hours.
- Feedback to support team colleagues to develop product knowledge and understanding.
- Develop excellent database structure knowledge.
- Decrease incoming volume by striving toward first contact resolution and proactively advising customers on best practices on eCommerce solutions.
- Escalate complex data fixes and summarize the investigation and observations.
- Ticket creation on Zendesk support system.
- Building successful relationships with our customers, both internal and external.
- Proactively looking to improve our service to customers by being sensitive to their business needs.
- Continuously improving product knowledge using our self-training tools and resources.
- At least 1 year of experience in a phone based technical support or customer consulting position in a fast paced environment preferred
- Content generation for help center documentation.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Stock management and Order management experience preferred
- Accounting, Finance, Business, or Computer Science degree preferred
- Good understanding of APIs, email protocol (SMTP) and Domain Name Servers (SPF records, CNAME, A records etc.).
- Experience working with eBay, Amazon, Magneto, Shopify, BigCommerce is a plus.
- Experience with products related to accounting, inventory, CRM and sales order processing.
- Technical experience with SAAS platforms preferred.
- Previous experience with web-based software
- Previous experience with an accounting or bookkeeping package
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we collaborate and learn from each other is core to Brightpearl’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a supportive place to work.