Location: Austin, TX USA
About the Role
You will be responsible for diagnosing and resolving customer issues by using a combination of technical experience, platform analysis tools and advanced database analysis tools where product knowledge and standard workflows have failed. You will advise them with best eCommerce practices. You will be the core of Brightpearl as we look to achieve a very high level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide outstanding phone, email, and chat based technical and account services support to our customers with best eCommerce practices in a fast-paced 24×7 environment
- Replicate customer reported issues and transfer to a developer report with clear reproduction steps and analysis.
- Ability to recognize severity of issues and react appropriately.
- Ability to work on time sensitive issues and provide timely resolution and clear customer communication.
- Feedback to support team colleagues to develop product knowledge and understanding.
- Develop excellent database structure knowledge.
- Manage escalated data fixes and summarize the investigation and observations.
- Continuously improving product & technical knowledge using our self-training tools and resources.
- Knowledge of writing efficient MySQL queries, and the ability to analyze results of those queries and their impact on user data.
- Experience with content generation for help center documentation.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Experience with ecommerce platforms such as eBay, Amazon etc. is preferred.
- Technical experience with SAAS platforms preferred.
- Experience with an accounting or bookkeeping package preferred.
- Working knowledge of PHP & HTML preferred.
- Experience and knowledge of APIs (RESTful preferred).
- At least 3 years of experience in a phone based technical role preferred.
- Retail workflow experience preferred.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we collaborate and learn from each other is core to Brightpearl’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a supportive place to work.