Location: Austin, TX USA
About the Role
This is a brand new role for Brightpearl, born out of our growth accomplishment and future expansion plans. Under the leadership of our Go-To-Market (“GTM”) Operations Director, our GTM Operations Analyst will support us to ensure that our GTM teams are enabled with the right data, systems, and tools to be effective in their roles and decision making, and that our operational processes and controls are effective. The GTM Operations Analyst has a close partnership with our global finance team as well, helping to ensure that our customers receive accurate quotes, are billed and pay on time and are supported through any quote to cash related queries. If you enjoy analyzing and using data to provide visibility that helps leaders to spot trends and make great decisions, as well as working within a team that gets to the heart of the business and helps Brightpearl to deliver sustainable results in support of its growth strategy, then we could be looking for you.
- Sales Operations:
- Calculation of internal sales commission and external/partner commissions (revenue-share)
- Partner with GTM teams to help drive adherence to sales process and control of the quoting and discounting policies, like quoting and discounting
- Partner with Head of Sales Systems and GTM leaders to develop, maintain, and optimize Salesforce (SFDC) reports, dashboards, and other associated functionality
- In partnership with Sales Leadership, obtain requirements for SFDC optimization initiatives
- Support the GTM Operations Director with ensuring that the weekly, monthly, and quarterly operating cadence is running effectively throughout the GTM teams
- Other projects, as required, in support of the Business Operations function and broaden your experience and enable personal development within a SaaS business
- Revenue Operations:
- Welcome new clients to Brightpearl by conducting the customer confirmation and billings calls. Process new, amended, and renewed subscriptions.
- Work with our Billings Coordinator to assist in the timely invoicing and collection of payments from US-based customers
- Assist US Finance Manager with collection and submission of Sales Tax in relevant states
- Guide and and enable customers to transition to automated payments
- Builds and nurtures trusted relationships – appreciates the value of helping our internal customers to achieve positive outcomes
- Analytical and enjoys reporting data through metrics and indicators that are accurate, timely, easy to understand
- Ability to present data, analytics, and other complex ideas clearly to quickly show how the business is performing, where attention is required, and potential solutions to address issues obtained via data-driven insights
- Familiarity with accounting, finance, and sales operations concepts
- Assertive communicator and comfortable handling queries and objections and influencing outcomes
- Experience gathering and documenting requirements from stakeholders
- Seeks the way forward to find pragmatic solutions to problems, that deliver the right outcome for Brightpearl
- Great attention to detail – it’s important that our decisions are based on accurate data and facts, and that our customers receive information that is right the first time.
- Tenacious and takes pride in seeing a task through to successful completion
Desirables or show us your potential to learn on the job:
- We use Salesforce (SFDC), Zuora, Avalara and Hubspot. It would be an advantage to already have some experience with those – but we can teach you.
- Experience employing credit management techniques
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we collaborate and learn from each other is core to Brightpearl’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a supportive place to work.