Location: Austin, TX USA
About the Role
The Project Administrator role is responsible for ensuring the Professional Services team deliver high quality implementation projects by managing, organizing and controlling project activities and scheduling. You are an integral part of the team. You will ensure quality delivery standards are met throughout the entire solution delivery stage and also liaise with Sales, Customer Success, and Support teams to make sure there is a smooth customer handover.
Your Day-to-Day Life
- Assist the project management team in all administration functions and processes.
- Facilitate development of project plans from inception to completion.
- Attend all meetings and take notes and assign agreed actions
- Schedule customer engagements and Consultant Deliverables
- Monitor projects plans, delivered hours, and budgets with defined project control tools;
- Ensure all internal CRM and Project Management systems are kept up to date.
- Maintain project documentation, plans and reports;
- Communicate relevant project information to the client and project team effectively and accurately;
- Liaise with Project Consultants to track & manage project risks, change requests, project issues and opportunities – escalating where necessary;
- Report on project status and issues that may impact client relations to Professional Services leadership
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude
- Ensure projects are delivered in accordance with best practice procedures
- Help in other tasks or projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Information Technology disciplines
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written
- Previous experience as a project administrator or in a similar role.
- Experience in customer service
- Must be in Austin or willing to relocate
- We are not sponsoring visas at this time
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we collaborate and learn from each other is core to Brightpearl’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a supportive place to work.