Location: Austin, TX USA
About the Role
This is a brand new role for Brightpearl, born out of our growth accomplishment and future expansion plans. Reporting to the Go-to-Market (GTM) Operations Director and in support of our Global Head of Sales and Marketing Systems within the GTM Operations team, this exciting new role will work closely with our Sales and Marketing teams to ensure they are enabled with the right data, systems, and tools to be effective in their roles and decision making, and that our operational processes and controls are effective.
- Sales Operations:
- First point of contact for SFDC enquiries from end users, providing support and training across all business processes.
- Maintenance of Salesforce.com (SFDC) licenses, including managing password resets / access difficulties, monitoring of profile suitability, installed package access and permission sets.
- Creation and maintenance of all SFDC reports and dashboards in line with requirements from the GTM teams
- Handling of SFDC bug fix and enhancement cases as assigned on a triage basis, to include, but not limited to:
- New field creation
- Workflow rule creation / amendment
- Process Builder/Flow updates
- Approval processes
- Conga Composer / DocuSign managed package administration
- Supporting the Global Head of Sales & Marketing Systems alongside the GTM Operations Analyst in system development projects
- Marketing Operations:
- Maintenance of Hubspot licenses and access profiles
- Providing support to the Marketing team with Hubspot / SFDC integration
- Creation of workflows and lead scoring model maintenance
- Proven ability to work within a varied team and communicate effectively between end users of a system and the solution architect function
- A ‘continuous improvement’ mindset
- A strong ‘system brain’, reveling in logical workflow based processes and streamlined functionality design
- Experience with Lightning UI SFDC administration, ideally with at least some Administrator Trailhead modules completed
- Familiarity with Hubspot administration
- An understanding of SaaS platform integrations
- An understanding of Tableau (previously Einstein / Wave Analytics) administration is desirable, but not essential
- Working towards SFDC Administrator certification – we will support and encourage reaching this milestone!
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we collaborate and learn from each other is core to Brightpearl’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a supportive place to work.