Partnering with some of the world’s foremost software companies, Proximity develops, delivers, maintains and supports high performance solutions and applications for leading global companies in the logistics, manufacturing, retail and finance sectors.
Proximity has developed the STREAM application, a powerful order, delivery and transport management software system. STREAM can be integrated with Brightpearl to deliver a complete end-to-end solution for retailers, importers, distributors and wholesalers wanting to manage complex deliveries.
Efficient delivery route planning and a smartphone app for drivers means cost savings and real time tracking for you and your customers.
Businesses that will benefit from integrating STREAM with Brightpearl are those that need to deliver products to customers; provide assembly and fitting; have longer lead times from order to delivery; and need to notify customers of progress.
Further details on the benefits of integrating STREAM with Brightpearl can be found at:www.go2stream.com/brightpearl
Proximity was established in 2007. We have a team of over 40 experts providing services, solutions and support to companies across the UK and Europe from offices in Leeds and Nottingham including:
- IBM i development, customisation, mobilisation and modernisation specialists
- Leading provider and consultants for enterprise resource planning solutions in the process, discrete and mixed-mode manufacturing sectors
- Providing industry leading tools for understanding and managing the effectiveness and performance of Avaya call and contact centres
- Performance management of enterprise business assets and resources
- Comprehensive security solutions to protect IBM i IT infrastructure, applications and systems
- Helping IBM i-based organisations comply with strict compliance and auditing requirements such as Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI-DSS and HIPAA.
As well as Brightpearl, Proximity is also the UK and Ireland partner for:
BCD Software and Quadrant Software: IBM i (AS/400, iSeries, System i) development, modernisation and mobilisation solutions. Further details can be found atwww.bcdsoftware.co.uk
Infor LX and BPCS: leading enterprise resource planning solutions in the process, discrete and mixed-mode manufacturing sectors
Infor EAM: the market leading enterprise asset management solution
NetLert: monitoring, reporting and performance analysis solutions for Avaya call centre systems. Further details can be found at www.netlert.co.uk
Raz-Lee: IBM i security and monitoring solutions for auditing, compliance and SIEM. Further details can be found at www.razlee.co.uk
Epicor: only UK Gold Software Partner for the Tropos process manufacturing enterprise resource planning system