Through our Shopify app you can connect your storefront with the rest of your business, keeping it in sync and cutting down on your daily tasks. Inventory can now be shared live with your other sales channels, maximising selling potential and minimizing effort, and the risk double selling. Your sales will come into Brightpearl automatically, along with any sales made on other channels. This means you are fulfilling, managing and reporting from one dedicated business system, rather than several admin areas.
With Brightpearl behind your webstore we open up flexibility around fulfilment, as you can now fulfil orders in bulk, or even partially fulfil and order whilst creating a drop-ship purchase order for the remainder. As soon as this has happened, Brightpearl will update the customer’s order for you, taking any tracking references with it.
We also connect to Shopify POS, so if you’re using it in your stores then Brightpearl will pickup and assign the orders to a separately defined channel, automatically shipping orders that you fulfil in store, and even downloading refunds as sales credits. We’ll also account for any cash sales into a separate account code from your card sales.
- Sync orders, inventory, and pricing updates with the rest of your business
- Connect multiple stores to Brightpearl, assigning each with their own stock, pricing and company branding
- Products are connected automatically by SKU, so no need to do so yourself!
- Import products from Shopify into Brightpearl on demand
- Set a separate order status for potentially fraudulent orders
- Extra features available for Shopify POS, including automatic shipment and refund downloads
This app is included within the Ecommerce Bundle. You can find more details here.