ShipWorks helps online retailers grow their business by simplifying shipping.
ShipWorks is desktop software that downloads order information from multiple online stores and connects directly with major shipping carriers for easy processing of shipping labels, sending email notifications, updating online order status and more.
ShipWorks is integrated with over 40 e-commerce platforms – like Brightpearl, BigCommerce, eBay, Magento and Shopify – and all major shipping carriers including FedEx, FedEx Canada, i-parcel, OnTrac, UPS, UPS Canada and USPS (including Endicia, Express1 and Stamps.com).
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in St. Louis, ShipWorks serves tens of thousands of customers. On average, ShipWorks customers reduce shipping times by over 50 percent.
- Manage all online marketplaces in one place. Support for 40+ platforms including Brightpearl, BigCommerce, eBay, Magento, Shopify, Amazon, Newegg, Etsy and more.
- Ship orders with FedEx, FedEx Canada, i-parcel, OnTrac, UPS, UPS Canada and USPS (including Endicia, Express1 and Stamps.com).
- Generate detailed reports
- Export data to TXT, CSV, Excel and XML files
- Batch print shipping labels, invoices and packing slips with a few clicks
- Customized packing documents and email notifications
- Automatically download orders and configure shipments
- Automatically update marketplaces with order status and tracking
- Discover the lowest shipping rates
- Support for unlimited number of users, workstations and locations at no additional cost
- Free customer support with a live person based at our St. Louis headquarters.
- Sign up for a free 30 day trial (no credit card needed).