Panel Webinar: Beware Festive FOMO
Thursday, Oct 28 at 11am CST / 5pm BST
Did you know, according to research by Brightpearl, that 54% of US consumers (and 1 in 4 UK consumers) intend to shop on non-traditional shopping channels, like Alexa, Pinterest, TikTok and livestreaming, this holiday season?
But, there’s a very real danger that many merchants will miss out on sales this holiday season because they aren’t set up with flexible and scalable systems that allow them to quickly add the new selling channels their customers now prefer.
- Are YOU all set to cash in on this latest shift in shopping habits?
- Can your current backend system keep up with rapidly changing consumer expectations?
If the answer is no, watch today for this important (and FREE) webinar, hosted by Chloe Thomas from eCommerce MasterPlan, and featuring practical advice from high growth commerce brands on what you can do now to stay ahead in the ‘Hyper Scalable Era’ and maximize your potential this Holiday Season.
In this live webinar, you’ll discover:
- Challenges and opportunities brought on by Hyper-Scalable commerce
- The new and emerging sales channels you need to be aware of this Holiday season and beyond
- What you need to do now to catch extra dollars this holiday season
- Top learnings and tips from our panelists to keep up with ever-changing consumer demand
About the Moderator
Chloë Thomas is a globally recognised eCommerce marketing problem solver. Author of several bestselling books, keynote speaker, and host of both the award-winning eCommerce MasterPlan Podcast, AND the new-ish marketing-focused Keep Optimising Podcast.
Click below to watch the webinar
Brightpearl is the number one digital operations platform for the retail and wholesale sector. Brightpearl automates back end operations, from sales and inventory management to CRM and logistics, so that merchants can focus on growing their business. 1,000 retail companies use our platform to process more than $3 billion in orders and benefit from native high-performing connectors to the major ecommerce platforms, including Shopify, Shopify Plus, BigCommerce, Magento, Amazon and eBay .