Learn why the introduction of online ‘try before you buy’ services could quickly lead to a tsunami of returns that may wipe out retailer margins.
As leading online companies such as ASOS, Topman and schuh begin introducing try now pay later options for customers, unprepared retailers are at threat of a surge of returns that may undermine their profits – many of whom are already reaching crisis point.
A new global survey of thousands of retailers and consumers reveals the true cost of returns, as more than half of retailers see their margins severely impacted. The research also offers a troubling insight into a future retail landscape where the majority of retailers without technology in place to manage returns are at threat of being overwhelmed by tripling costs and an unmanageable tsunami of returns.
Download the report ‘Try Before You Buy: A Returns Tsunami For Retail’ today to better understand these emerging patterns of buying behavior, and capitalize to turn the tsunami into a tide of fresh profits.
The report will help you to:
- Better understand retail and consumer attitudes towards new buying trends being pioneered by online brands
- Gain insight into the impact new shopping trends may have on returns behaviour and what you must prepare for
- Learn more about the burgeoning intentional returner culture and its potential risk to your business
- Stay ahead of the curve by getting to grips with the timeline for Try Before You Buy adoption
- Learn more about technologies that can help you capitalise on new shopping trends while protecting margins – so you’re well equipped for the Returns Tsunami