Download this Guide
Succeeding at DTC: Your Essential Guide
The direct-to-consumer (DTC) movement, headed up by brands like Nike, Levi and L’Oréal has set the industry alight in recent years. It stems from changes in consumer buying behavior, the evolution of the market itself and born online brands, such as Dollar Shave Club, Under Armour and Glossier that have put pressure on traditional wholesale brands.
If you’re a brand that isn’t selling directly to consumers but is considering it, or you’re struggling to adapt or grow your existing DTC channel, then this guide is for you.
You’ll learn about:
- What’s caused the shift towards DTC business models
- The challenges and opportunities of selling directly to consumers
- Top traits of successful e-commerce businesses
- When it’s viable to launch your own retail channel
- What customers expect when it comes to the end-to-end buying experience
- The ideal technology stack to support your shift to DTC