Location: Bristol, UK
About the Role
Brightpearl is looking for an Alliances Manager to develop and scale partnerships with technology vendors in the ecommerce ecosystem. You’ll have the opportunity to build and manage new and existing technical integrations and partnerships with some of the leading platforms around the globe, as we bring Brightpearl’s technology partnerships to the next level of growth. Reporting to the VP of Global Partnerships, you will work closely with our solutions teams, Product Management and the GTM (Go to Market) team to bring new partners onboard who meet the goals of the business and our customers.
You’ll establish a scalable approach and efficient processes to build relationships with our technology partners. You’ll be skilled at developing new opportunities which meet 3 priorities; increasing the target addressable market, generating monetization and new business acquisition opportunities, and bringing added value and functionality to our customers.
You will be a proven technologist with thought leadership experience and an ability to build and lead a growing team of like-minded Technology Partner focused Pre-Sales Engineers. The team you build will be made up of team members who are business and technically savvy.
- Clearly define the technology partnerships roadmap and strategy
- Manage and develop all existing technology and alliance partnerships
- Develop new partnerships which generate choice in the technologies that our customers can select as they scale
- Create monetization and new business acquisition opportunities
- Work cross functionally with our Product Management and GTM teams to generate a roadmap of partnerships which supports and augments our product strategy and growth plans
- Working with technology partners and Partner Marketing teams to generate go to market strategies that will make a positive impact with our customers and partners
- Launch partnerships to ensure that our GTM teams are able to scale with new programs that you help to put into place
- Work with our other Brightpearl leaders in collaboration to ensure alignment and best practices are being achieved in line with market trends and innovations.
- Drive operational efficiencies as the impacts of this team grows at scale.
- Recruit, retain, coach, motivate, and develop the team to reach full potential through 121 feedback and performance review, making sure that clear goals and priorities are set, ensuring effective communications and that the Alliances team runs efficiently by instilling a business partnering culture.
- Proven experience developing technology partnership programs
- Relevant experience as a technical sales or presales contributor or leader
- Proven track record of creativity and KPIs in driving enablement for high growth presales software organizations
- Successfully recruited and built great teams
- The ability to work in fast paced environment, be trusted to drive initiatives autonomously and gain buy in from a wide collection of stakeholders
- Proven ability to be flexible and identify 1+1=3 opportunities with the technology partners in our ecosystem
- Excellent communicator with exceptional presentation skills and the ability to boil down complex topics into clear and easily understandable messages
- Flawless organizational and project management capabilities with the ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities
- Excellent analytical skills
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we collaborate and learn from each other is core to Brightpearl’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a supportive place to work.