Location: Austin, TX USA
About the Role
Your day to day will be fast paced and diverse – and global, sitting within the global marketing team for Brightpearl.
Ideally, equipped with 3+ three years of experience in a similar role, you’ll deliver targeted marketing campaigns that speak to both our prospects and customers and get creative producing engaging content, alongside managing organic social media, digital events, and webinars, playing a central role in the delivery of coordinated campaigns across our UK and US territories.
You’ll need to be able to juggle multiple pieces of work simultaneously, have strong copywriting skills and a solid track record in managing Digital Events and marketing campaigns.
We are really keen to speak with anyone who has 3 or more years experience in a digital marketing role as Digital Campaign & Marketing Manager.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns to meet objectives and budget
- Provide a range of content to support global marketing campaigns, customer and partner campaigns.
- Be responsible for campaigns and digital events execution plans. Make sure the deadlines are met.
- Work with different stakeholders to ensure smooth campaign execution
- Translate the technical product features/language into a mix of clear and compelling content that resonates with our customers and prospects. Create content such as webinars, website copy, videos to articulate brand messaging and support campaigns
- Use market insights to support marketing campaigns that help in demand generation, brand awareness or customer engagement.
- Be customer-focused. Engage customers by demonstrating the value of our products and services through different mediums, such as webinars, videos, workshops/conferences etc.
- Be the digital lead for all creative requirements for digital marketing
- Social media ownership. Manage social listening, and organic social reporting and highlight trends and actions to key stakeholders when appropriate.
- Monitor and track the success of campaigns and social media content and produce analytical reports with actionable insights.
- Work with both US and UK sales teams to run ABM campaigns
- Work with Customer Marketing Manager to deliver customer-facing campaigns to improve customer engagement and satisfaction
- Work with the global partner team on weekly/monthly partner content promotion plans
- Creative approach with the ability to produce a range of first rate content. Must have a strong portfolio of marketing content
- 3+ years proven background of digital events and campaign management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Past experience with marketing automation solutions such as Hubspot and CRM such as SalesForce.
- Must be adaptable, flexible and proactive, as well being able to work cross-functionally. Passion to develop your career
- Ability to manage delivery of multiple marketing campaigns in a fast-moving and dynamic environment.
- Comfortable with technology and the ability to articulate the business value delivered by our solution in a way that resonates with our customer base.
- Experience within SaaS, Enterprise market would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with the retail and or wholesale market would be a significant advantage.
- Ability to work with different departments in an efficient way
- Experience with ABM campaigns would be an advantage
- Located in Austin, Texas or willing to relocate
- We will not be sponsoring any visas at this time
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we collaborate and learn from each other is core to Brightpearl’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a supportive place to work.