Location: Bristol, UK
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, result-driven digital marketer who wants to work on diverse digital acquisition channels. The person will be mainly working on PPC and SEO to grow the company’s inbound pipeline, but will also be involved in social media campaigns, marketing nurture campaigns and more. This role reports to the Global Director of Demand Generation and will work closely with other members in the marketing and sales teams.
- Implement, manage and optimise PPC campaigns to drive high quality sales opportunities at a decent acquisition cost.
- A/B test PPC ad copy and landing pages, as well as look for new keyword opportunities
- Work in conjunction with our SEO agency to efficiently execute action plans, identify new opportunities and optimise conversion rates
- Create, implement and optimise ad-hoc paid social campaigns
- Manage social media posts across different platforms like Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Provide insights on social media performance
- Report on PPC and SEO weekly/monthly performance and identify improvements and opportunities
- Assist in building marketing nurture email campaigns and sales outbound email sequences
- Able to draft good quality short-form content, such as ad copy, emails, landing pages, video script, etc.
- Provide clear design brief to internal or external graphic designers and content outline to copy writers for long-form content
- 2+ year experience in PPC and SEO
- Experience in social media management both paid and organic
- Data-driven mindset and able to translate data into actionable insights
- Experience running lead generation campaigns in a SaaS company (preferable)
- Experience in email marketing (preferable)
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of CRM and marketing automation tools like Hubspot, Salesforce (preferable)
- Excellent team player
- Adapted to work in fast-pacing environments
- Self-motivated and results driven, and a desire to learn and progress in the digital marketing
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we collaborate and learn from each other is core to Brightpearl’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a supportive place to work.