Location: Bristol, UK
About the Role
This exciting role will be responsible to help ensure our Professional Services team delivers high quality implementation projects. As a member of this team, you will be responsible for driving implementations, serve as an expert during the sales cycle, and provide guidance to more junior members of the team. You will add value throughout the solution delivery stage (ensuring quality delivery standards are met) with a smooth customer handover to the Customer Success and Support teams. An ability to manage diverse teams and balance achievement of customer objectives in conjunction with delivery timelines and budget is essential for success in this role.
- Assess customer business objectives and system needs to ensure a correct solution fit
- Drive engagements across teams and partners to build packages of works to meet customer required outcomes
- Collaborate with the Pre-Sales team to ensure accurate Technical Proposals are completed to reflect the agreed solution
- Provide accurate work estimates and ensure accurate delivery timelines to achieve agreed customer outcomes
- Provide key insight on solution, and delivery, requirements to ensure there is a cycle of continuous improvement
- Ability to work independently with clients for relatively short (<1 month) and long engagements (>6 months)
- Lead consulting engagements with key customers on larger projects, ensuring quality delivery
- Manage all project activities – business process analysis, data import, application configuration, user training, user acceptance testing – either completing yourself or delegating to other implementation team members
- Successfully deliver project outcomes to agreed timelines and budget
- Communicate progress and report issues and changes, escalating where required
- Lead on consulting engagements with key partners
- Feedback to the wider engagement teams – Product, Customer Success etc to ensure an ongoing cycle of quality delivery
- Guide and mentor junior team members on technical and managerial aspects of technical delivery, project management and business development.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in full lifecycle ERP, Accounting and Finance software implementations
- Strong expertise with business practices related to Accounting/ERP (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing, Warehousing and Fulfilment etc.)
- Previous consulting experience
- Enthusiastic and driven personality with exceptional communication and soft skills
- Collaborative and consultative work style
- Excellent client management skills and experience delivering consulting & training services (customer facing)
- Project scoping and quoting experience
- Strong project management skills including the ability to manage teams to deliver high quality work on time and to budget.
Ideally you’ll have
- Expertise in the retail/ wholesale vertical.
- An understanding of eCommerce technologies such as Magento, Shopify, ekmPowershop and Bigcommerce and online marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon.
- Strong understanding of small to medium-size business operations.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we collaborate and learn from each other is core to Brightpearl’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a supportive place to work.