Location: Austin, TX USA
About the Role
You will drive the messaging, campaign creation, and launching of Brightpearl’s products. This role is critical for acting as a cross functional leader with responsibilities in sales enablement and product launches across the company. You will also be a key content creator to help prospects in their buyer’s journey, and be an evangelist to grow awareness in Brightpearl’s offering. This is a critical role at the heart of Brightpearl’s go to market operations from product development to marketing to sales.
- Define product value proposition, key benefits and target audience, based on market and competitive analysis.
- Work with customers, prospects, and Brightpearl’s stakeholders (product, sales, support) to develop messaging to communicate our value proposition and product capabilities.
- Drive messaging strategy through marketing assets (e.g. website, content), sales collateral, and prospect and customer interactions (e.g. sales meetings, demos, trials).
- Be plugged in to retail/Ecommerce and wider tech industry trends; gather competitive and market intelligence and implement those findings into future development and marketing strategies.
- Deliver product value proposition training, tools, and collateral to our direct and partner sales organizations to improve conversion rates and reduce the sales cycle.
- Participate in sales calls and get feedback from sales teams to optimize and improve sales enablement assets, training, and messaging.
- Develop goals and tactical plans to use product launches to improve new customer acquisition and existing customer upsell and retention.
- Coordinate product launches across sales, marketing, support, professional services and customer success.Support launches by creating product collaterals, thought leadership and sales enablement content to support marketing campaigns and partner campaigns.
- Provide input and be a key partner to the product management team as they develop and optimize the product roadmap.
- Document personas and the buyer’s journey and identify the critical content needed to help prospects and existing customers research and buy Brightpearl’s products.
- Create bottom of funnel content (e.g., product videos, ROI calculators, case studies) that prospects in an active buying cycle need to evaluate Brightpearl’s offerings.
- Help drive top of funnel interest in Brightpearl by being an evangelist for our products through thought leadership, blogging, social media, and public speaking.
- Use marketing data to evaluate and improve campaign and product launch performance.
- Develop win/loss analysis reports to understand any trends with messaging and products that might need to be addressed for future marketing campaigns, sales enablement, and partner feedback.
- Past experience in product marketing and/or product management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Need to share strong portfolio of product marketing content (e.g., sales collateral, blog posts, product videos, public speaking events etc.).
- Strong cross functional leadership experience with examples of working effectively with product, sales, and support/customer success.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills to create content from Brightpearl’s proprietary “insight” data set and evaluate the performance of product marketing activities.
- Experience performing market research and building competitive analysis.
- Past experience with marketing automation solutions such as Hubspot and CRM such as SalesForce.com.
- Comfortable with technology and the ability to articulate the business value delivered by technology solutions.
- Great eye for customer and market dynamics.
- Positivity, confidence and drive is a must.
- Self directed, professional, team player.
- You know how to work in startup mode. You’re able to remain adaptable, flexible, and work cross-functionally and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Passion for sales and marketing.
- Hungry to develop your career and be world class at what you do.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with a wide variety of people, in particular with remote teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-moving and dynamic environment.
- Able to input into a multifunctional team; not afraid to question and offer alternatives.
- Experience within SaaS, Enterprise market would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with the retail and or wholesale market would be a significant advantage.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we collaborate and learn from each other is core to Brightpearl’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a supportive place to work.