Location: Austin, TX USA
About the Role
We are looking for our first in-house Sales Enablement Manager. The Sales Enablement Manager role is responsible for ensuring the effective onboarding and continuing education of Sales and Sales-related professionals. You will also ensure a cadence of continuous learning and education for the teams. As Brightpearl continues to invest in the development of its Sales teams, this role will help ensure the investment delivers on our growth goals. You will work closely with Leadership on monitoring key metrics, driving education and enablement to ensure success, and will be a key driver in our continuous growth into 2022 and beyond.
- Design, create, and deliver sales training programs focusing on sales effectiveness
- Work to decrease the time for new sellers to ramp and improve their selling skills and product knowledge.
- Deliver and evaluate onboarding sessions for new hires and the development of a Sales Academy
- Train sales team on how to explain complex product information to non-technical audiences
- Evaluate sales team performance to ensure training programs are successful and adherence to the sales playbooks
- Maximize effectiveness by researching training methodologies, learning tools, platforms, and practices.
- Work closely with sales enablement and sales operations to improve training outcomes
- Ensure training materials are up-to-date and stay current on product updates, launches, and key company initiatives
- Management of continuous learning programs for teams and individuals
- Partner with Product Marketing to create, education, and launch new content for Sellers
- Document and reinforce performance against expected key behaviors and skills for new Sales team members
- Collect and organize feedback regularly and practice continuous improvement of the programs to keep up with the needs of the organization and our business strategy
- Coordination with the Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) across the company to ensure knowledge transfer to new hires
- Familiar with, and can utilize, a wide variety of training channels/modalities to achieve training and business objectives
- Builds effective business relationships with various groups in the company including Sales, Marketing, Product Marketing, GTM Operations, and others, as required.
- Builds a strong knowledge of the business, including internal and external trends
- Bachelor’s degree (or international equivalent) and four or more years of relevant experience
- Understands the costs, desired ROI, benchmarks involved, and ability to generate stakeholder support in preparing and delivering high quality sales training content and curriculum.
- Innate ability to connect with and relate to sales professionals quickly and authentically with high energy.
- Exudes credibility and passion about training and helping others succeed.
- Energized by working with teams and celebrating their successes.
- Foster trust and build safe environments for learners to stretch, allowing them to be vulnerable when learning.
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience as a sales professional and strong understanding of sales processes and methodologies
- Strong ability to create and quantify your sales training program
- Preferably located in Austin, Texas or willing to relocate
- We will not be sponsoring any visas at this time
- Experience in enterprise SaaS sales
Ideally you’ll have
- MEDDICC, MEDPICC, Challenger or Sandler training experience
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we collaborate and learn from each other is core to Brightpearl’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a supportive place to work.